The Changing Workplace
The Complete Guide To Agile Working
71% of businesses are going agile. However, the term agile has been misused to get more people into shared spaces.
This is not an agile culture.
Mainly, Agile working treats work as an activity we do, rather than a place we go.
Agile workplaces give employees freedom and flexibility in their working lives.Agile places greater value on achieving shared goals than showing up from nine to five.
Of course, there will be snags when adopting an agile culture. However, when you understand what will change, you can implement an effective strategy to ensure a smooth transition.
That’s why we created our latest Agile ebook, to help you understand what agile truly is and how to embrace it!
The topics covered are:
- What is an agile work environment?
- Four components to Agile success
- What are the benefits of Agile Working
- The drawbacks of Agile cultures
- How to implement an Agile working culture
- Setting Up For Sucess: Managing Change and Removing the negatives