The Changing Workplace is a global industry-leading provider of web-based CAFM software solutions for Corporate Real Estate and Facilities groups.The Changing Workplace uses expert and creative approaches to managing corporate real estate portfolios delivering and maintaining web-based systems that report on the space, costs and assets associated with offices.Clients are predominantly within the global financial services sector.The company’s head office is based In Haywards Heath, right next to a main line train station – with direct links to London and Brighton. The company has 33 employees with teams also based in London and Seattle, USA.
CLIENT ACCOUNT MANAGERWe are currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager to join our Client Services team and lead several key client accounts, with a background of Space Management, Moves & Changes in the Corporate Environment.
- Work closely with the client to forge good relationships and have a detailed understand of how they use our software to support their business processes
- Host regular account meetings (both remote and face-to-face) with clients to discuss any issues and new requirements
- Manage action plans from account meetings
- Understand the client contract and SLA’s
- Manage client expectations in relation to the contract
- Collate required information and create monthly account management summary (AMS) report
- Be an expert in the functionality of the client’s instance of our software
- Work closely with the Client to identify new functionality
- Internally raise and prioritise software change requests forming releases
- Act as the Change Manager to ensure all changes to the live system are approved and delivered as required.
- Assist with UAT for new rollouts to ensure functionality meets client requirements
- Demonstrate new software functionality to the client prior to release
- Provide training for users on our software products
- Work with the Helpdesk team to ensure client queries are being tracked and SLAs adhered to
- Project Manage small scale developments
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of Project Management
- Understanding of the software development project lifecycle
- Understanding of ITIL Release Management
- Good decision making ability
- Strict attention to detail
- Knowledge of Space Management
- Understanding of CAD and CAFM principals
- Resource Management Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to work within a team or individually
- Ability to work under pressure
- Reports to Head of Client Services
- Matrix responsibility for IT and Operations team members to deliver work as required.