If you’re seeking a career opportunity with an established company while maintaining a strong sense of entrepreneurial spirit, The Changing Workplace could be the right fit. The Changing Workplace is an evolving organization that welcomes innovative thinking, change adoption, and the power of partnership in deploying the best space management solutions to our valued clients.
The Changing Workplace is a global industry-leading provider of web-based Computer Assisted Facility Management (CAFM) software solutions for Corporate Real Estate and Facilities (CRE&F) groups across the globe. We create visibility and simplify the complexity of space management and occupancy planning by capturing business-critical space information centrally and can update this information on your behalf to maintain the accuracy of reporting and data analytics.
Our Software as a Solution (SaaS) solution is available 24 x 7 to allow users across the enterprise to report on space metrics, costs, and utilization across your organization in real-time or to explore forward thinking scenarios for the future.
Clients span the globe and include a wide variety of industries including: technology, business/financial services, agriculture, manufacturing and healthcare.
The company’s head office is based in the United Kingdom and has an expanding workforce with teams also based in the USA and South Africa.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Account Manager (AM) to join our Client Services (CS) team to lead & support key client accounts based in the US with a background of Space Management, Moves & Changes in the Corporate Environment. You will not only be managing your own accounts but as part of the CS Team you will also support other AM’s, when necessary on other accounts. The candidate will also have strong Data Quality Management (DQM) skills as a part of this role is managing & analysing data on site of one of our major clients based in Redmond, Seattle. The qualified candidate will be expected to have a balance of technical data analysis acumen along with professional and effective communications. Be self-motivated, think of creative ways to improve data integrity, and present these ideas to client and partner stakeholders. The position will directly report to the Senior Space & Occupancy Consultant based in the UK.
- Work closely with the client to forge good relationships and have a detailed understand of how they use our software to support their business processes
- Host regular account meetings (both remote and face-to-face) with clients to discuss any issues and new requirements
- Ensure action plans from account meetings are carried out
- Understand the client contract and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Manage client expectations in relation to the contract
- Collate required information and create monthly Account Management Summary (AMS) report
- Be an expert in the functionality of the client’s instance of our software
- Work closely with the Client to identify new functionality
- Internally raise and prioritize software change requests forming releases
- Act as the Change Manager to ensure all changes to the live system are approved and delivered as required.
- Support other members of the CS Team, when necessary
- Assist with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for new rollouts to ensure functionality meets client requirements
- Demonstrate new software functionality to the client prior to release
- Provide training for users on our software products
- Work with the Helpdesk team to ensure client queries are being tracked and SLAs adhered to
- Project Manage (PM) small scale developments
- Learn and understand our technology solutions in order to consult and guide the client on best practices and information to aid in effective space management and occupancy planning
- Responsible for understanding and analyzing data feed integration points, source data, and reports and presenting a set of recommendations to the client that will drive increased data accuracy and cost reduction
- Responsible for driving completion of recurring audits across the client’s portfolio and report anomalies around space data integrity
- Distribute findings and subject-matter based training to global audience of CRE&F professionals on a regular rhythm of business
- Improve existing methods and identify opportunities for innovation around new efficient ways to track and report on space and occupancy data
- Communicate effectively via in-person and utilizing virtual meeting technologies to convey information and to progress initiatives
- Present data quality progress and updates at business reviews in partnership with the on-site Account Manager
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Understanding of Project Management
- Understanding of the software development project lifecycle
- Understanding of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Release Management
- Good decision making ability
- Strict attention to detail
- Knowledge of Space Management
- Understanding of Computer Assisted Design (CAD) and CAFM principals
- Resource Management Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Ability to work within a team or individually
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong data analysis and technology acumen to use tools such as Excel, Power BI, SQL Server, and SharePoint to review and report on root cause and trends in order to suggest and implement solutions impacting accurate space management and occupancy data
- Experience partnering with stakeholders and working through data dependencies on client enterprise systems such as financial, HR, or procurement applications that share data with our solution
- Previous experience with CRE&F data, a plus
- Ability to train and mentor client or partner stakeholders on processes and systems to ensure space management data accuracy
- Experience working with large sets of data and drawing conclusions from data sets in order to convey or present to Account Manager or directly to the client
- 401K Plan – CWP will match up to 3% of the employee’s salary
- $50,000 Life AD&D insurance – Employer 100% contribution
- Short Term Disability – Employer 100% contribution
- Long Term Disability – Employer 100% contribution
- Vision – Employer 100% contribution
- Dental – Employer 100% contribution
- Medical – Employer 70% contribution
- Contribution to monthly cell phone costs
- 15 days vacation + public holidays with an annual incremental increase after a full calendar year has been worked (up to 20 days)
This is a remote position requiring visits to client sites as and when needed.
Salary depending on experience. Start date as soon as possible. All applicants must have the right to work in the US and will be asked to provide relevant documentation on the day of interview.
Candidates must also consent to background screening checks such as 5-year employment history and home address. Due to the sensitive nature of the client data that we work with, these checks may sometimes include a Credit check and a Criminal Record Disclosure.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your Resume and cover letter to email@example.com.